We are registered with NDIS. Please click here to contact us for more information.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a scheme of the Australian Government that funds costs associated with disability.
To be eligible for NDIS:
- Aged between 7 and 65
- Live in Australia or have Australian residency
- You usually need support from a person because of a permanent and significant disability
- Use special equipment because of a permanent and significant disability
- Need some supports now to reduce your future needs
The NDIS provides funding to participants for supports and services aimed at increasing their independence, inclusion, and social and economic participation.
Supports funded by the NDIS need to:
- be related to the participant’s disability
- not include day-to-day living costs that are not related to a participant’s disability support needs
- represent value for money
- be likely to be effective and beneficial to the participant, and
- take into account informal supports given to participants by families, carers, networks, and the community.
The NDIA Price Guide includes a support item against which the cost of the delivery of support can be claimed.
The Price Guide lists the maximum price providers can claim for personal care, community access, domestic assistance and professional services.
Find out more about the NDIS price guide and pricing.